As Disa Automotive, we combine our premium quality products with the best customer service in the industry.
By completing our products with final operations such as marking and packaging, we ensure that they are shipped to customers in accordance with all specifications and requests. The consistently on-time delivery is a key factor in our success as we always deliver goods according to the dates promies on our order confirmations we send to our customers.
Logo on the parts
- Customer logos
- Production dates (year, month, week, day, hour)
- Batch numbers
- DMS dot matrix encoding
- Stamping or laser engraving
- Neutral plastic – polybags, bags with customer logo, VCI bags or papers
- Special design PET/PE reusable or disposable packaging.
- Parts into customer boxes.
- Any barcoded labels
(GTL, VDA4902, Galia, AIAG, Odette, etc.)
- Euro pallet (120x80) or USA pallet (100x100)
Delivery and Shipping
- On-time delivery performance over the years:
2018: 98,9% | 2019: 99,5% | 2020: 99,3%
- Can sign contract for delivery performance
- EDI connection capability via (HTTP/S, OFTP2, ENX or TCP/IP)
SupplyOn | True Commerce | Syntax
- Incoterms: FCA // FOB // CIF // CIP // DDU // DAP // DDP
via Air, Sea, Ground
- Prototype samples or pre-series products can be provided upon request.
- Technical drawings, test reports, PPAP (level 3 or 5) or PPA documentation (all levels)
- IMDS entry
- Response time of 24 hours for any inquiry comes to Disa.
- Same day reply to all 8D’s.