Heilbronner Strasse 150, 70191 Stuttgart, Germany
As Disa Automotive, our main goal within the scope of our environmental policy is to be a competitive company with a high level of quality in the automotive business. While doing all these, we aim to work with healthy employees in a less polluted and safe environment compared to the previous year.
Achieving this goal is possible by;
- Continuous and determined support / participation of top management,
- Working in accordance with customer specifications, laws, regulations, regulations and standards,
- Prevent pollution to air, soil, water and other natural resources and to use these natural resources economically,
- "Continuous Improvement" philosophy to be applicable at all times and by all our departments,
- Preparing a healthy and safe working environment for all our employees with the Health, Safety and Environmental Management System that we have established,
- Providing the necessary resources to provide this environment
As Disa Automotive, we will continuously develop and improve our business in the light of the above-mentioned principles, and to comply with laws, regulations and other conditions.
Document no: CP-001-00
Last revision date: 01.10.2018